579 Posts
Reactions: StanE and W4R

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
is there a better manual than the one in the onedrive?

It fails to cover the manual transmission flush procedure and location of the drain and fill plugs (ST engine has two)

·
Super Moderator
6,736 Posts
is there a better manual than the one in the onedrive?

It fails to cover the manual transmission flush procedure and location of the drain and fill plugs (ST engine has two)
https://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-guides/48604-how-changing-transmission-fluid.html

He states that only Ford and Castrol have the proper fluid, that is not true. I use the Motul...
https://www.google.com/search?q=motul+dual+clutch+transmission+fluid&oq=motul+dual+clutch&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l2.7099j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm doing a 2.0 ecoboost engine swap into an old MGB. I'm in need of the engine wiring diagram specific to the ST. The Ford Controls Pack instructions are woefully inadequate.
Hate to beat a dead horse but the last onedrive link listed on this page does not include any specific wiring for an ST ecoboost engine.
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it, just need engine wiring color codes including the intercooler pressure sensor and sound symposer wire connector colors.
Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don’t have torrent file but i could send it to you over a cloud platform or old school cd for a few bucks if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
I've got it, send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Bringing back an old thread, but looking for a 2017 Ford Focus Factory Service Manual that covers my ST(not Haynes or anything like the sort). if this is dealer only, so be it. I have checked online and ebay with no results, only the factory owners manual.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Bringing back an old thread, but looking for a 2017 Ford Focus Factory Service Manual that covers my ST(not Haynes or anything like the sort). if this is dealer only, so be it. I have checked online and ebay with no results, only the factory owners manual.
A lot of the information in the workshop manual in this thread should be applicable across all years. I know of other local ST owners with facelift STs that have copies of this workshop manual downloaded.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Thank you for the information. So I will treat the 2012-2013 manual like a base manual and learn from there. Every vehicle I have had, I've acquired service manual. Great information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm doing a 2.0 ecoboost engine swap into an old MGB. I'm in need of the engine wiring diagram specific to the ST. The Ford Controls Pack instructions are woefully inadequate.
Hate to beat a dead horse but the last onedrive link listed on this page does not include any specific wiring for an ST ecoboost engine.
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it, just need engine wiring color codes including the intercooler pressure sensor and sound symposer wire connector colors.
Thanks,
Gary
Hi Gary

I just joined this forum today, but thought I might be able to help. I have just completed a swap putting a 2 liter ford ecoboost into a '74 TVR in place of the straight 6 Triumph engine that was original equipment. I had major challenges trying to get documentation on the wiring and PCM pin-outs to allow me to trace sensors and solenoids. I have the '16 Focus documentation that seems to be what the kit PCM expects and I would be happy to share that with you, as well as any other help I can provide. I am currently trying to sort out the vacuum lines and sensors/solenoids on my car because I used a '17 Escape engine as my swap donor and have to make it look like the '16 Focus ST to the PCM. I really need some pictures or diagrams of the turbocharger vacuum line routing and devices involved. If you still need your color codes and connector ids, let me know and I will attach what I have. Would love to hear about your project too.
Thanks!
Andy
([email protected])

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright guys, here it is. The full manual for the 2012-2013 Focus, including ST trim. It includes all three sections, which are Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, and PC/ED (Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnostics.) A few months back I released just the workshop section and could not include the other two sections due to copy protection. This version has everything.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

You will need to be running Windows in order to use this version. It's been tested on Windows 7 and 8 by a few different volunteers on the forum. I haven't tried it on XP but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. If any of you Mac guys would like to run it, you could always try running a copy of Windows in a virtual machine like VMware Fusion.

Please note that you'll need a torrent client like utorrent to download it, and also please read the install-instructions.txt file once you get it downloaded and follow all of the steps correctly.

Hope everyone enjoys their little holiday present, from me to everyone :D.

Click the present for the download link. Be sure to have a torrent client installed!
:
it don't work ?

View attachment 28589

Please "Like" this post if you find this manual useful. I spent a lot of hours getting this thing to work.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
Reactions: Iammeow
161 - 180 of 185 Posts