Ford Focus ST Forum banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, just trying to get some info. Grabbed the magnet link but when open in utorrent it shows 0 for the file size. I start DLing it anyway but never connects to any seeders. Guessing its dead.

Trying to get ahold of a service manual to troubleshoot a Engine Fault Warning that came up after i replaced a leaky clutch master.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Domain has been seized. Can you re-upload somewhere?

·
Premium Member
3,667 Posts
I think I have what you guys are looking for, anyone who wants it send me a PM and I'll send you a "share" link from my Google Drive. I saved it when it first came out.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Updated original post with a magnet link to its new location.

Please keep this seeded! I will not be seeding it forever.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here and i just downloaded this. The download went smooth but I'm having some troubles getting the program to run. I've read through all the previous posts but none of the solutions seem to be working. I extracted to the c: drive and followed the directions, reinstalled my C++ library, opened as administrator, started in safe mode and disabled firewall cdrive.JPG error.JPG but I'm still getting a runtime error. any help would be really appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone have this for the newer model 15+?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here and i just downloaded this. The download went smooth but I'm having some troubles getting the program to run. I've read through all the previous posts but none of the solutions seem to be working. I extracted to the c: drive and followed the directions, reinstalled my C++ library, opened as administrator, started in safe mode and disabled firewall View attachment 218257 View attachment 218265 but I'm still getting a runtime error. any help would be really appreciated.
I am also getting the same error, running windows 7 (which earlier in the thread was recommend). I have the FocusManual extracted directly to the C: drive, and I get the same runtime error for C++

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Sorry to those who recently downloaded the manual. Not sure exactly what's wrong... it's not working on my PC either. I didn't check to confirm that it was working prior to making it available again. Not sure what is wrong with it. Maybe something got corrupted over time... I'm also currently busy with projects with my house, so I'm not sure I'll be able to look into it any further.

If anyone has the original zip file from a couple years ago then send me a private message!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Original post updated with a new download link. Big thanks to @hawkeye18 for sending me the original .zip file. I installed it and it seems to all be working - had to skip a couple files when moving them over, but I got the manual/wiring diagrams loaded up without any issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Original post updated with a new download link. Big thanks to @hawkeye18 for sending me the original .zip file. I installed it and it seems to all be working - had to skip a couple files when moving them over, but I got the manual/wiring diagrams loaded up without any issues.
Downloading at the moment, will reply back with update once download is complete.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The torrent DOES work. I have/will be seeding for some time. The only issue, which isn't an issue but more of OCD, is that the manual is for 2012~2013 focus, as far as I know, only minor changes happened post 2014?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
The torrent DOES work. I have/will be seeding for some time. The only issue, which isn't an issue but more of OCD, is that the manual is for 2012~2013 focus, as far as I know, only minor changes happened post 2014?
As far as I know most of the newer changes have just been cosmetic.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here and i just downloaded this. The download went smooth but I'm having some troubles getting the program to run. I've read through all the previous posts but none of the solutions seem to be working. I extracted to the c: drive and followed the directions, reinstalled my C++ library, opened as administrator, started in safe mode and disabled firewall View attachment 218257 View attachment 218265 but I'm still getting a runtime error. any help would be really appreciated.
I tried downloading and installing the manual and ran into the same error message. I downloaded using the link address in the first post using utorrent, and tried to install the manual in a fresh install of Windows 7 32 bit in virtual box. I wasn't able to fix the error.

I'm not complaining, but $170 for a manual new is ridiculous to me, but maybe that's par for the course now. For my Audi TT and Scirocco, the Bentley manuals were much, much cheaper, but perhaps hat was because the cars were much older...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've downloaded the torrent. The file did not include the instructions in the instruction file.

Can someone post the full instructions here?
That sounds weird. When I downloaded it, I got a zipped folder called "FFManual.zip". After I unzipped the folder and looked at the contents there was a text file called Install-Instructions.txt. This is the file you don't have? This is what is says:

1) Before doing *ANYTHING*, first create a system restore point. You'll be importing registry entries which *could* possibly conflict with other software on your computer.

2) Copy everything in the "C" folder directly into your C: drive. DO NOT PUT IT ANYWHERE ELSE. It must all be located in your C: drive. Do not rename any of the folders. If you get any prompts to replace actual files, just skip all of them. You shouldn't have to overwrite files.

3) Go into the RegEntries folder and open each of the files. It should import all the entries into your registry. The localmachine.reg one will probably give you an error saying it couldn't copy everything.

4) Run the SVGView.exe installer. This will install the SVG viewing software (made by Adobe) that will allow you to view the wiring diagrams. The SVG software is not needed to view anything else.

5) Everything should be installed now. Go to C:\FordFocusManual and run the file "tsobrowser.exe". This should open up the manual. You may also want to create a shortcut of it on your desktop.

Good luck, it didn't work for me, lol.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts