Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, here it is. The full manual for the 2012-2013 Focus, including ST trim. It includes all three sections, which are Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, and PC/ED (Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnostics.) A few months back I released just the workshop section and could not include the other two sections due to copy protection. This version has everything.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

You will need to be running Windows in order to use this version. It's been tested on Windows 7 and 8 by a few different volunteers on the forum. I haven't tried it on XP but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. If any of you Mac guys would like to run it, you could always try running a copy of Windows in a virtual machine like VMware Fusion.

Please note that you'll need a torrent client like utorrent to download it, and also please read the install-instructions.txt file once you get it downloaded and follow all of the steps correctly.

Hope everyone enjoys their little holiday present, from me to everyone :D.

Click the present for the download link. Be sure to have a torrent client installed!
:

Holiday_2013_Emoticons_Gift.png

Please "Like" this post if you find this manual useful. I spent a lot of hours getting this thing to work.

Have fun and drive safe,
-Ocysp

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Ocysp,
Thank you for taking quite a bit of your time for the rest of us. I clicked the link and am having a hard time downloading it. Everytime I click to download it takes me to various remote sites, to join their site. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ocysp,
Thank you for taking quite a bit of your time for the rest of us. I clicked the link and am having a hard time downloading it. Everytime I click to download it takes me to various remote sites, to join their site. Any suggestions.

You tried clicking the "DOWNLOAD TORRENT" button? It's taking you to 3rd party sites? It should just open up the standard window's download window like in the screenshot above.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I am pretty computer savy and found it strange myself but when I click Download Torrent or Click on the "Ford Focus Shop Manual or the file name FFManual.zip, everytime it opens two more tabs, one with just code and the other is always another webpage for varying items that want me to join to download a file. Really strange that is why I asked.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 175 Posts