1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome! Many of us have been waiting for y'all to get here. :big smile:

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Welcome, Peter and Zunsport! OK, who's next to get their kit?

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Make a grill 'replacement' and I will buy it.
That's the real issue. It's a very interesting engineering problem. DoubleD did a lot of ground work looking at the challenges involved. Zunsport makes a very high quality mesh grille cover that looks very nice. But a replacement grille is another animal.

I had the opportunity to have an email exchange with Peter. He was very quick to reply and anxious to help out.

Welcome Zunsport! JP

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
So JP, Peter is working on the issue...right?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Let Zunsport know what you're looking for and I bet they can make it.
A couple guys have talked with them, like Rocket said, and it is a rigidity issue. I've never taken the insert out, but I hear the bumper cover gets pretty floppy then...

Glad now we can have an open discussion about it with the Zunsport.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
A couple guys have talked with them, like Rocket said, and it is a rigidity issue. I've never taken the insert out, but I hear the bumper cover gets pretty floppy then... Glad now we can have an open discussion about it with the Zunsport.
Exactly why I trimmed what I could without cutting into the edge of the OEM grill or completely removing it. The original grill serves a purpose and helps with the rigidity/shape of the front bumper.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Exactly why I trimmed what I could without cutting into the edge of the OEM grill or completely removing it. The original grill serves a purpose and helps with the rigidity/shape of the front bumper.
Yea. I wonder what it would take for Zunsport to get us a total replacement.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Got my grill installed last weekend! Thanks for the quick shipping guys!

image.jpg

Reactions: focuST14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts