Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I traded in my performance blue 2015 ST (ST3) today. Bought it new, just wasn't practical for my family anymore. Same story as my 1996 Dodge Dakota (my first ever car, owned 18 years, also bought brand new, 235,000mi).

Anyway, if you buy a performance blue 2015 Focus ST with 82k miles from Coggin Ford in Jacksonville, FL, hit me up. I've got several things you can use and all the maintenance records if you want them. Plus it wouldn't be the worst thing to see my baby again.

馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

Registered
Most people use their cars like appliances. They drive them- only maintain them when absolutely necessary, and get rid of them. Most non-enthusiast owners probably never open the hood. Whoever ends up with your ST will be fortunate to have a car that had a caring owner that performed regular maintenance and kept records.

Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
So what did you trade it in on?

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
One thing you can count on when buying an enthusiasts car is, nine times out of ten, it鈥檚 been loved and cared for, with time and money lavished on it, whoever gets it, I鈥檓 sure will be a lucky person, who hopefully will carry on where you left off, best of luck with the new ride, just try to make it your own and enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts