Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
oh if that would of happened around my daughter (pulled a gun on me) they would exp. a whole new lvl of PTSD moment. The outcome, would of been me with the weapon in my hand standing over her bonehead corpse.

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I wonder how many suspension setups she has installed on her Prius?

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Insanity. Seriously bravo to the couple for keeping it cool while bonehead spouted off at them.

tappin
His wife was fixing to take her head off. He had the cooler head. :lol:

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
This came off of another forum I am in. Wow that was well restrained of you sir........My diesle will black out a city block when the turbo spools. I would have backed right next to here prius with the windows conveniently rolled down and power braked the $hit outta the truck and filled the her precious prius full of black soot! God i hope that fat pig realizes that the internal combustion engine created roads and machines so her fat a$$ can drive around and complain about the pollution that made here car, got the food to the store for here fat a$$. Boy i would have really let her have it. I kept waiting for your wife to pull the knife hands and chop that heffer in the neck!! Research lithium toxicity and how the prius is a POS and is not reliable and really cost 2-3 time more than a normal car to own and operate. And the batteries only last 3-5 years and cost $3000.00 to replace. Just remember that about those junk car and the idiots who buy them. You get these earthy people that think they are so high and mighty in the eco-friendly cars THEY FAIL to realise how the car was made and that it is more damaging than regular car due to the toxic lithium batteries on board. And after a certain speed the car runs on a gas engine thereby negating any eco anything!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.