Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What the... I should have known better than to come into another random Nagua thread... :haha:

Back on subject... There is a special place in hell for people that... I don't think I would have been able to control myself as well as those folks did.

EDIT: What does the thread title have to do with that video??????

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What the... I should have known better than to come into another random Nagua thread... :haha:

Back on subject... There is a special place in hell for people that... I don't think I would have been able to control myself as well as those folks did.

Sir come on now......your opinion matters now does it not?

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its an eye catcher, caught you didn't it?

your smog is taking up all my air....you talking to me is taking up MY air, ugly bonehead.
I work in marketing. :lol:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I would have informed her that her almighty **** mobile has a gasoline engine, causes cancer, and is a lithium time bomb

·
Registered
3,656 Posts

The kind with Child Molesters and people who speak at the theater!

firefly_washspecialhell.gif

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I would have informed her that her almighty **** mobile has a gasoline engine, causes cancer, and is a lithium time bomb
You'd be wrong though at least on the lithium front, that prius and most of them have Nickel Metal Hydride batteries (NiMH) instead of Lithium Ion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.