Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 ST3
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Facebook is nothing but toxic trolls. I use facebook for life and friends, but the groups are just toxic hives.
Yeah I mean... it gets kinda redundant. “Your car is trash because it sucks at quarter mile compared to my car,” and then there’s “your car’s trash because I don’t really like that kind of car,” and it just makes me sad for cars everywhere.

Reactions: junits15

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah I mean... it gets kinda redundant. “Your car is trash because it sucks at quarter mile compared to my car,” and then there’s “your car’s trash because I don’t really like that kind of car,” and it just makes me sad for cars everywhere.
Wait.....You read FaceBook?
I thought it was just for car parts and funny fails.
If I need abuse I post here.....lol @moderators....
People have 2 much time on their hands. They should be in the garage tinkering and not being twits on FaceBook.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Don’t forget:
“That tuner is trash and the tuner I use is best”
“No that tuner is trash I’ve been running my tune for 3 years and it’s fine”
“I blew up my motor on this tune it’s their fault can’t be me”
They base their decisions off of nothing more than word of mouth, can barely read a log.

On and on and on…

“That noise is fine you can ignore it” when the noise turns out to be something serious.

FB is a great place because it’s so accessible but that’s also the exact thing that makes it so awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,233 Posts
Don’t forget:
They base their decisions off of nothing more than word of mouth, can barely read a log.

On and on and on…

“That noise is fine you can ignore it” when the noise turns out to be something serious.

FB is a great place because it’s so accessible but that’s also the exact thing that makes it so awful.

I deleted my account years ago when a crazy (literally) ex-girl friend hacked my account while cyber stalking me...good times!

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
484 Posts
I deleted my account years ago when a crazy (literally) ex-girl friend hacked my account while cyber stalking me...good times!
Same lol

Reactions: NimbusST

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Don’t forget:

On and on and on…

Also, -4 ignition corrections are ok at WOT, you don't even need to monitor the AP. Just put it in the glove box.
My tires rub whenever I hit a bump, and ideas? (lowered enough where the frame drags every rock)

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
275 Posts
Don’t forget:

On and on and on…

Also make sure you ask for everyone’s opinion on what parts you should buy and what color you should paint your calipers. God forbid you step out of line by making personal choices.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
484 Posts
Yeah but if everyone else on the internet doesn't like it then what's the point?
This guy knows how to sh*t post for likes. Just take have take my updoot.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts