·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yaay! Does this, by any chance, include the plastic bits as well? Or just the spring and perch? Might have.... uh.... lost the original plastic bits.

·
Registered
355 Posts
So I'm assuming this would facilitate using the stock helper spring but with a softer one that will give the clutch pedal a more natural feel?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Subscribed to this.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Order placed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Order placed.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
@[email protected] Any chance you will be developing a perch kit for the spring similar to them mustang kit?

In the near future, no - if customers start to have issues, then yes.

The Focus perch is a much more durable unit than the Mustang. Although in the event they start breaking, like the mustang, then we will look at a replacement unit.

But in our testing there just wasn't a reason for it.

TK

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Focus perch is a much more durable unit than the Mustang. Although in the event they start breaking, like the mustang, then we will look at a replacement unit. But in our testing there just wasn't a reason for it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Although in the event they start breaking, like the mustang, then we will look at a replacement unit. But in our testing there just wasn't a reason for it.
You might check this thread. http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-...s-focus-st-have-assistance-clutch-spring.html

Quite a few broken ones in there. In the event you do start making the perch, you might offer it as perch only as well (since I just ordered the spring and am going to be annoyed with myself for not waiting for a full kit if you do end up making one :))

·
Registered
162 Posts
Will the spring include instructions on how to take apart the perch?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Just shipped yesterday. Will post a review when I get it.

Reactions: LockeLamora33
1 - 20 of 165 Posts