Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Wow this is cool.

I'd like to have it, although it seems to be a 65 dollar upcharge to get the spring with the perch. Any chance on a focusst.org discount or the potential of a group buy to help drop that price down a smidgen?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have one in the ST and love it. Need it for the RS now. Discount code please.

·
Registered
70 Posts
How much is the discount? Either way, knowing that this is available makes me less afraid to just buy the $20 spring, so if I break the perch and can't get one from Ford, at least I know there is something available for a full replacement (this is a horrible run on sentence).

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I ordered the spring today for $20. Spending $85 up front for the spring and perch is a little rich for my blood.....of course.....unless I break the perch. Then I guess $105 total is a steal... lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
I ordered the spring today for $20. Spending $85 up front for the spring and perch is a little rich for my blood.....of course.....unless I break the perch. Then I guess $105 total is a steal... lol
They're banking on it! Pulling the perch apart was a total pain in the ass on the ST and the stress of it breaking on top of it all makes the extra $ a little more appealing.

Reactions: BCE22
1 - 15 of 15 Posts