Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the yellow overlays for a couple of dollars on eBay and I put them on and didn't really like them too much. I was looking at just getting yellow bulbs for both fog lights was wondering what anyone else did, and what brand was better ? Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
So I got the yellow overlays for a couple of dollars on eBay and I put them on and didn't really like them too much. I was looking at just getting yellow bulbs for both fog lights was wondering what anyone else did, and what brand was better ? Thanks
Not sure which ones you got but I got yellow fog light overlays from @HeadlightArmor and I'm more than satisfied. It does cut down on brightness just a bit and I plan on upgrading to LED yellow fogs just to make it a bit brighter.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've never tried overlays, but I had yellow Hoen bulbs and those worked great. It takes a while to get used to the yellow light, but it does reduce the peripheral light created by the fogs. On the ST I haven't felt the need do this, as the 2015 fogs are pretty good, but on my Jeep they lite everything up way too bright and I went to yellow bulbs to help my sensitive eyes. I'm not sure if you are looking for function or fashion, but there are lots of options.

·
Registered
809 Posts
The headlight armor overlays will melt on OEM housings. Had it happen on my 14 ST a few years back.

I bought new XB LED housings (to remove the heat issue) and just ordered the Lamin-X that they offer it with. Much brighter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts