Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here is my thread for my ST Sadie.

The day I brought her home.

The same night. At Sheetz

Favorite Picture Spot

Will post more later.. gotta get all the pics onto my computer.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Puddle light changed to LED!! did this the second day i had the car, just never got around to uploading.. makes a huge difference. super bright at night, flows beautifully.

Before
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

After

LED Fog Install

Before

After (would be much brighter if the sun wasnt shining directly on them)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good man! what does hoonigan mean? is that a brand?
technically a brand... inspired by Ken Block. basically is an act of hooning, which is basically driving bat**** crazy pushing the car to its limits and driving hard. which is what i love to do. been racing for 12 years now. doesnt get any better :p

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
COBB RMM installed today. Took about 45 mins to install with numerous distractions along the way. Factory bolts were tight and didnt have a lot of maneuvering space. easy install though. makes a huge difference compared to the stock mount. definitely pulls a lot harder now.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Just a note, if you stay in NC for any length of time, your 20% tint wish will get you one hell of a ticket.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a note, if you stay in NC for any length of time, your 20% tint wish will get you one hell of a ticket.
yes i do realize that...especially if i stay in mooresville, but as of right now, looking at moving to TX next june so i could really care less. ill prob stick to 35% though even though it wont be as dark as i want it to be.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yes i do realize that...especially if i stay in mooresville, but as of right now, looking at moving to TX next june so i could really care less. ill prob stick to 35% though even though it wont be as dark as i want it to be.
OK. Just didn't want you to spend the money for nothing. They'll not only fine you, but court order you to pay to have it removed. And the fine I think is something like $500. But yes I agree I wish I could do 20%.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. Just didn't want you to spend the money for nothing. They'll not only fine you, but court order you to pay to have it removed. And the fine I think is something like $500. But yes I agree I wish I could do 20%.
the only reason i was going to register it in VA....they couldnt do **** if i tinted my windows to 20% since im outta state. but i didnt want the front plate so i registered it here instead. and i think texas is still 35% lowest.. so either way id be screwed. not really concerned.. i want it to look good..haha only goal. look good and be fast.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doesnt look bad. had a truck with 35. do you have a pic from the side?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Not straight on. You can see in. But barely. When the windshield is blocked its really hard to see the inside. I never realized before, but you can see how much darker they are than the car beside.

·
Registered
506 Posts
In a town near where I grew up, the cops kept a razer blade handy if they caught you with tint that was too dark :(

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COBB Short Shifter set at 40% reduction

OCD Axleback with Res delete

·
Registered
506 Posts
What type of tips are those? Did they come in black or did you alter them? Thanks!

·
Registered
762 Posts
looking good bro!!!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
H&R sport springs should be in today. Will be on by tonight!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts