Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figured I would throw this up here. Thinking a lot about changing from Cobb to FRPP. Getting old maybe or its the wife, take your pick, Cobb is a little loud.

Posted up here thinking if someone was local we could do a swap. Thought I would try this before I buy a new one, pull the Cobb off the car and post in the for sale. I also have a Cobb down pipe that is not on the car.

Any interest shoot me a pm

Location Apex NC, 27502

·
Registered
302 Posts
hey there I am in holly springs. I am will be buying an exhaust soon and cobb is one of my choices, cp-e is the other. I actually have a poll on here going on....
anyway how much would you be selling the cobb and downpipe for? IS the DP catted? It may be worth the price just to go with Cobb even though I was kinda going for cp-e. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey there I am in holly springs. I am will be buying an exhaust soon and cobb is one of my choices, cp-e is the other. I actually have a poll on here going on....
anyway how much would you be selling the cobb and downpipe for? IS the DP catted? It may be worth the price just to go with Cobb even though I was kinda going for cp-e. Thanks!
Replied to your pm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts