Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase an aftermarket shift knob, any brand. The heavier the better. Let me know what y'all got. I'm located in Hawaii so please include shipping to zip code 96797.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
WC Lathe Werks 440g Brushed Stainless Steel knob. 2 small grooves along the bottom, 6 speed shift pattern engraved. EX+ condition. $95 shipped to Hawaii via USPS. Nice & heavy, and sits a little lower on the shifter, so it makes the shifter feel a little shorter. Knob get pretty cold during the winter. You obviously would not have that problem LOL.
View attachment 255569 View attachment 255577

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WC Lathe Werks 440g Brushed Stainless Steel knob. 2 small grooves along the bottom, 6 speed shift pattern engraved. EX+ condition. $95 shipped to Hawaii via USPS. Nice & heavy, and sits a little lower on the shifter, so it makes the shifter feel a little shorter. Knob get pretty cold during the winter. You obviously would not have that problem LOL.
View attachment 255569 View attachment 255577
Nice I was looking for a lathewerks knob. I was just pm'd too I'll let you know if that doesn't go through.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Knob get pretty cold during the winter. You obviously would not have that problem LOL.

Haha yeah true. But we lose out by paying so much for shipping stuff lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts