Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy Stock Rado Grey Snowflake Wheels. Looking for all 4 wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It does not matter to me as long as they are in great condition. What do you have, wheels or wheels/tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have wheels and tires. Everything is in mint condition, no rash anywhere. The tires are Sumitoto HTR A/S P02, They've got 7/32 left all the way around. I can sell you just the wheels or the wheels and tires mounted, whichever you prefer!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have wheels and tires. Everything is in mint condition, no rash anywhere. The tires are Sumitoto HTR A/S P02, They've got 7/32 left all the way around. I can sell you just the wheels or the wheels and tires mounted, whichever you prefer!
How much are you looking for the wheels/tires?

And to confirm these are the Rado Grey stock wheels? Can you send me pictures of the wheel/tires?

·
Registered
17 Posts
How much are you looking for the wheels/tires?

And to confirm these are the Rado Grey stock wheels? Can you send me pictures of the wheel/tires?

Yes, they are the stock snowflakes. What price are you thinking? Whatever price we settle on for the wheels we can just add $200 for the tires? I can get pictures tomorrow. They're dipped right now in a blue/purple shift color but i can take that off before we settled.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have 3 and 1 bent one that I am about to replace with 4 new dark gray ones of the same type. Have some scratches but other than thta. No tpms make an offer. I dont need much

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have two which are in great condition if you weren't able to find a full set. Message me if you are still looking for wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts