Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I want to return my car to stock. I have an MBRP 3" Cat Back, Dual Center Outlet, T409 on there now which can be traded as well for some additional money.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts
Going to offer a word of caution against buying anything from a person that only has a single post and been a member for less than a day...

In fact I'm not going to allow it. Sorry but it's time for some changes to the rules. The scams are just getting out of hand.

J

Reactions: ddfred and Blackula

·
Registered
16 Posts
First of all i just got this ST a week ago and im a master ford tech at malloy ford. Has 28k on the car and yes exhaust is still on because i dont have another to put on its my daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
First of all i just got this ST a week ago and im a master ford tech at malloy ford. Has 28k on the car and yes exhaust is still on because i dont have another to put on its my daily

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, thanks for the info. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best solution for me. I need to sell my car but I'm wondering if it's worth the time to put it back to stock in order to get more from Carmax, etc. I'm also thinking about selling it as is to someone who's familiar with these cars and the mods that I have done to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Honestly you get more out of it stock if selling to dealerships carmax etc. I wouldn’t mind helpn you switch back to stockif you decided to. If you sell it as is to someone with the mods should still be able to get decent amount. Wish my 2018 ST came with some mods already lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly you get more out of it stock if selling to dealerships carmax etc. I wouldn’t mind helpn you switch back to stockif you decided to. If you sell it as is to someone with the mods should still be able to get decent amount. Wish my 2018 ST came with some mods already lol

I agree, but I'm wondering if it's worth the time for how much I would get. I can return to stock and sell the parts. I appreciate the offer to assist and will let you know for sure. Would Malloy let you use their garage? Yeah, I was thinking, if you knew about my car earlier you may have been interested in buying it. So yours is all stock?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ot problem Im 1 of the lead heavyline techs so they gave me a key to shop they wont care. Yeah so far i ordered a symposer delete a BOV trying to find a decent deal on a accessport. This ST came through the shop as a used car and I looked-it over and got it. Used to have a supercharged 12 civic SI but got rid of it to get a 4dr due to my wife and i having 2 daughters so these focus ST in my opinion are pretty decent

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree, but I'm wondering if it's worth the time for how much I would get. I can return to stock and sell the parts. I appreciate the offer to assist and will let you know for sure. Would Malloy let you use their garage? Yeah, I was thinking, if you knew about my car earlier you may have been interested in buying it. So yours is all stock?
Ot problem Im 1 of the lead heavyline techs so they gave me a key to shop they wont care. Yeah so far i ordered a symposer delete a BOV trying to find a decent deal on a accessport. This ST came through the shop as a used car and I looked-it over and got it. Used to have a supercharged 12 civic SI but got rid of it to get a 4dr due to my wife and i having 2 daughters so these focus ST in my opinion are pretty decent

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Are you still interested in doing this swap? How would you suggest we go about it? Do you have a price you are thinking of for my MBRP? Might I interest you in other items I have?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you still interested in doing this swap? How would you suggest we go about it? Do you have a price you are thinking of for my MBRP? Might I interest you in other items I have?
Sorry man i have the oem muffler still you can get if you want if you got a shift knob willing to trade . I deleted the resonator replaced with free flow piping. Would have to weld back on

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you want it all would be willing to trade for an exhaust and would put cash on top aswell

1 - 20 of 24 Posts