Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
previous owner deleted my active grille shutters (and the entire lower grille) on my 2015 ST3. here's a pic of what I'm working with.

I would like to return this aspect to stock. if you have any/all of what I'd need, price to 08505.

I would also like a stock exhaust tip with at least 2-3 inches of the muffler to tip pipes still attached. I will buy the entire muffler if that is the only way you will sell it, for the right price.
shipping again is to 08505. verified paypal with 100% feedback. 1000+ transactions online between car sites and ebay (this screen name).

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey man I have everything you need....... stock exhaust, lower grill shutters, and lower grill....... I basically have everything to go back to stock. send me a message

·
Registered
862 Posts
previous owner deleted my active grille shutters (and the entire lower grille) on my 2015 ST3. here's a pic of what I'm working with.

I would like to return this aspect to stock. if you have any/all of what I'd need, price to 08505.

I would also like a stock exhaust tip with at least 2-3 inches of the muffler to tip pipes still attached. I will buy the entire muffler if that is the only way you will sell it, for the right price.
shipping again is to 08505. verified paypal with 100% feedback. 1000+ transactions online between car sites and ebay (this screen name).

I'll do 30$ plus shipping for the exhaust tip let me know if you are interested and I will get a shipping quote

1 - 3 of 3 Posts