Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I was able to pass Uber inspection with the Thermal Exhaust in place. Things have changed internally at Uber so I automatically failed inspection because of "modified exhaust"

So I temporarily need to reinstall the stock cat-back. I decided not to retain mine as it would have been too bulky to transport and I didn't want to cut it up any further. I kept the stock downpipe.

Would be great if it was in the LA/OC area.

Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Last year I was able to pass Uber inspection with the Thermal Exhaust in place. Things have changed internally at Uber so I automatically failed inspection because of "modified exhaust"

So I temporarily need to reinstall the stock cat-back. I decided not to retain mine as it would have been too bulky to transport and I didn't want to cut it up any further. I kept the stock downpipe.

Would be great if it was in the LA/OC area.

Thanks
Hmm I didn’t know uber does yearly ones. Do you happen to know if Lyft does as well because I was literally thinking of doing Lyft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hmm I didn’t know uber does yearly ones. Do you happen to know if Lyft does as well because I was literally thinking of doing Lyft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyft and Uber do annual inspections. I passed both at the end of last year with the car the way it is currently.

Before considering either find out which one is most popular in your area. Here its Uber.

Because of what happened and previous history with Lyft, I added Postmates.

8 days of Lyft & Postmates = $714

Last full week of Uber only (7 days) = $965

I averaged $73 a day with Lyft and Postmates but $137 with Uber only.

Its easier to earn bonuses with Uber IMHO especially in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts