Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2013 ST and it came with a cold air intake (not sure of make yet) and i may need a stock airbox for warranty work, does anyone have one for sale, i am also looking for a black parcel shelf (mine was missing). I am may be willing to trade the CAI.

Parts would be shipped to 30909 or if within a couple of hours, i could drive and pick up.

I will add a intro thread as soon as i get some pics.

2013 ST 2
Oxford White

Jody

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have a stock Intake setup minus the lower airbox (I got roush, they reuse the lower) I could box up if you can find the lower.

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
I just bought a 2013 ST and it came with a cold air intake (not sure of make yet) and i may need a stock airbox for warranty work, does anyone have one for sale, i am also looking for a black parcel shelf (mine was missing). I am may be willing to trade the CAI.

Parts would be shipped to 30909 or if within a couple of hours, i could drive and pick up.

I will add a intro thread as soon as i get some pics.

2013 ST 2
Oxford White

Jody

I have 2 parcel shelfs in my garage.... I am located in Florida

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a parcel shelf out of my 2016. Not sure if they have different colors or they are all the same. I am in the atlanta area.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How much if I were to come pick it up, I am in Augusta. It may be the same, would only know for sure if I drove up. Does it have the little plastic hangers on it still?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts