Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a 2013 or 2014 ST, preferably not too high milage. I'm trying to keep a price range around $14,500. Looking for a ST2 package or willing to pay alittle more for an ST3. I'm located in Connecticut and don't mind driving out a little bit for the right car.
Thanks,
Fixter

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Connecticut to Cali is a bit of a drive. I will be taking mine to Texas next week and then the drive will be shorter for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looking to purchase a 2013 or 2014 ST, preferably not too high milage. I'm trying to keep a price range around $14,500. Looking for a ST2 package or willing to pay alittle more for an ST3. I'm located in Connecticut and don't mind driving out a little bit for the right car.
Thanks,
Fixter
I'm selling mine. It's posted in the for sale section. Take a look, or PM me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks,
Fixter
I'm selling my 2014 ST3. TB, fully loaded.

Completely stock. Located in NH

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check your PM!
Thanks,
Fixter

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ended up getting a real clean car at a good price from the Ford dealer down the street from me! Thanks to everyone who responded to the post!

Reactions: DDT1972
1 - 8 of 8 Posts