Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a ST2 or 3 in good condition, less than 60k miles for 15k. I reside in Florida but I am willing to travel within reason to pick it up. If anyone knows someone selling for a reasonable price please let me know! PM or Text me. Thank you.

Rudy

(954) 605-7997

·
Registered
27 Posts
im getting ready to sell my 2015 Oxford White with 33k, its a ST1 that's been pampered since day 1, paint was iron-x'd, polished and sealed the week i bought it, and redone just 2 months ago. Bone stock car, except for windows tint (lifetime warranty) and headlight/fog lights covered in Xpel projection film.

asking nada clean trade-in, like 18,200 or something, i'll take exactly nada clean trade for it.

just throwing that out there

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm going to be slightly out of your price range, but figured you might be interested.

I have a 2013 ST3 with moonroof that has 26,000 miles. Race red. I want $20k for the car.
I can provide far more details, pictures, etc if you'd like. I haven't posted the car yet as I am still writing the ad for it.

Just let me know if you'd like to talk more about it.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'm going to be slightly out of your price range, but figured you might be interested.

I have a 2013 ST3 with moonroof that has 26,000 miles. Race red. I want $20k for the car.
I can provide far more details, pictures, etc if you'd like. I haven't posted the car yet as I am still writing the ad for it.

Just let me know if you'd like to talk more about it.
this is a good deal on an ST3.
The closest thing I saw to the OP's price was a local '14 ST2 PB with no options with 36k miles for $17.5k private sale bone stock with extra set of winter wheels and tires.

·
Registered
100 Posts
There is someone selling a st2 w/70k for 14,000 near me and a st3 with 80k for 16,000

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm pretty far away from you in Syracuse NY but figured I'd reply. I'm selling my 2014 ST3 black on black with 28k on it. Asking 14,500/ best offer. Car has a rebuilt title from a previous small accident. Interested PM me. Car is listed on the forum. Search for Roush

·
Registered
15 Posts
out of your price range...
2014 race red st3 with 16000 miles, 19000 firm.
complete stock, rado grey rims, moon roof.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I plan on bringing mine to CarMax on Wednesday, but might as well let you have a crack at it first.

2013 Tangerine Scream (yellow/Orange) ST2 package, 31,500 miles, w/ Sunroof. Only Mods are window tint and 2016 ST3 carbon fiber shift knob. Asking $17,500, but will let it go for $17000 firm (Getting $16k from Carmax, so needs to be worth my time). I will even trow in the pair of ST3 Headlights I'm selling. Car is Super Clean.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Looks like you have several to choose from on here. Take your pick, haha!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Going to be putting my 2014 Ingot Silver ST3 up for sale shortly. Just need to get pictures. Will likely list for $22k OBO as is.

Just over 32k. Only driven over 1 winter. Meticulously maintained. Garaged kept. I'm in MD.

18x8.5 MRR FS01 Flow Forged wheels in Matte Gunmetal w/ Goodyear Eagle F1s
17x7.5 MSW Type 85 Gunmetal w/ Dunlop Wintersport 3Ds
Mountune Clubsport Suspension upgrade (low miles on the suspension)
Minor reprogramming (all windows down/up with Key FOB)
Will include Maxton front lip (uninstalled)
Garageline Accelerator Pedal Mount
5yr/100k transferable Ford extended warranty

Bone stock otherwise.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know this tread is a bit old, and I'm a LONG way away, but I thought I'd mention that I'm going to likely be selling my TB 2014 ST2 with 30k miles. Still under B2B warranty until end of January, I believe. I'll be asking 16k. That price includes steelies with blizzaks (which I know you won't need in florida, but I thought I'd mention it).

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If you're still looking I have a TB 2013 ST2 with less than 50k for $15,900 + tax and dealer fee, with financing available. Located in South Alabama, so not too far away.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I realize I'm quite far from you (in Vegas) but I have a '14 Tux Black ST3 with every option that I am selling. 25k on the odo. Mods are in my sig. Stock air filter is on the car currently but the Green Filter will be going with the car. And it has a TurboSmart BOV. Looking for 18k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts