Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item found, no longer needed.

I'm looking to get someone's used cargo tray cover... thing. My ST is a 2013 with black interior. This is the tray that hooks to the trunk area and makes it so no one can see all the junk in your trunk. I'll need the little string/clip things, too. The tray part number is DV6Z5846668BB. Image attached for reference.
[iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=241426&d=1495208353"]
[/iurl]

Of course I'd like to get it as cheap as I can... who doesn't want a deal? Just know that I can buy a brand new one for $200 with free shipping, so you'll need to make it worthwhile. PM me with your best asking price. I live in Oberlin, Ohio - just West of Cleveland.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm looking to get someone's used cargo tray cover... thing. My ST is a 2013 with black interior. This is the tray that hooks to the trunk area and makes it so no one can see all the junk in your trunk. I'll need the little string/clip things, too. The tray part number is DV6Z5846668BB. Image attached for reference.
View attachment 241426

Of course I'd like to get it as cheap as I can... who doesn't want a deal? Just know that I can buy a brand new one for $200 with free shipping, so you'll need to make it worthwhile. PM me with your best asking price. I live in Oberlin, Ohio - just West of Cleveland.
I've got a black one from a '14, I live in Erie, about an hour and a half from you, i could do $150? And I'll meet you half way?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I forgot I had this up here. I found one at a junk yard, so I'm good. Thanks for the reply, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts