Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in search of a couple or 4, Rado grey snowflakes. I hit some asphalt on the road and cut two tires and cracked a rim. Two had bad paint anyways, but if you know anybody around the Grand Rapids, Mi area, let me know. Also willing to drive a few hours if the price is right... $100 a rim?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,842 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in search of a couple or 4, Rado grey snowflakes. I hit some asphalt on the road and cut two tires and cracked a rim. Two had bad paint anyways, but if you know anybody around the Grand Rapids, Mi area, let me know. Also willing to drive a few hours if the price is right... $100 a rim?

I've been looking for a single good Rado snowflake for a while with no luck,,- beware of offers from scammers trying to take a conversation out of this forum.!

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,625 Posts
Where can I get one online....I’av being searching online.....any direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are plenty on ebay and car-part.com, but you won't Be paying 100 a rim.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up finding 2 on car-part.com. $125 a rim.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,625 Posts
Excellent! I'd checked my area and eveyone wanted 185+ for ones in good shape a while back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts