Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM snowflake wheels with or without tires or TPMS. I hit a terrible pothole that bent both my passenger side wheels. The repair place tried their best to fix it, but there's still a very slight vibration. Would prefer the newer dark gray color but would also settle for the older silver ones. Minimal to no curb rash and never bent please.

Location is Ft. Bragg area, NC. Would prefer local, but I would be willing to pay for shipping. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Looking for a set of OEM snowflake wheels with or without tires or TPMS. I hit a terrible pothole that bent both my passenger side wheels. The repair place tried their best to fix it, but there's still a very slight vibration. Would prefer the newer dark gray color but would also settle for the older silver ones. Minimal to no curb rash and never bent please.

Location is Ft. Bragg area, NC. Would prefer local, but I would be willing to pay for shipping. Thanks!
I cringed reading this...ouch. Good luck finding a set! Can always dip them to change the color if you don't find a properly colored set!

Edit: How about the premium wheels? http://www.focusst.org/forum/parts-sale/81130-md-18in-premium-wheels-oem-15-a.html @D1SN is selling a great set for a nice price

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cringed reading this...ouch. Good luck finding a set! Can always dip them to change the color if you don't find a properly colored set!

Edit: How about the premium wheels? http://www.focusst.org/forum/parts-sale/81130-md-18in-premium-wheels-oem-15-a.html @D1SN is selling a great set for a nice price
Just not a fan of those wheels. They don't look right on the ST at least to me. When I bought mine, I specifically avoided dealer cars with those wheels. If worst comes to worst, I can just pick up a set of the black ones sold on tirerack.com. I was going to replace my tires any way and I might as well get everything taken care of in one go.

Of course, I'd prefer to just buy a used set in good condition.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have 3 snowflakes from a 14 in the light grey color in good shape, 2 with new all season tires on them. The 4th is damaged from a pothole but is definitely repairable.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm in Mooresville, NC and am removing the plasti dipped snowflakes off my car next week when my new wheels arrive. I'm willing to meet locally.

Pmd my number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts