Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine's all scratched and messed up. I like the shape of it, looking to see if anyones got a shiny OEM one laying around. Looking to keep it under $50 incl. shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mine's all scratched and messed up. I like the shape of it, looking to see if anyones got a shiny OEM one laying around. Looking to keep it under $50 incl. shipping.

Thanks!
For which year? Im not sure if there are any differences. Im trading my 2013 in tomorrow, and as long as that happens, ill give you mine for free. You just pay for the shipping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For which year? Im not sure if there are any differences. Im trading my 2013 in tomorrow, and as long as that happens, ill give you mine for free. You just pay for the shipping.

Rad! It's a 2014/2013. They all have the same knob (even the fiesta) unless you got the Carbon Fiber trim kit

·
Registered
556 Posts
Rad! It's a 2014/2013. They all have the same knob (even the fiesta) unless you got the Carbon Fiber trim kit
Nope, I have an ST1. Remind me tomorrow, and I will mail it out. I just need like $5 for shipping and I'll send it to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts