Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two bent snowflakes on my car currently. The balance ok, but I want to get them replaced before they mess up my tires. I'm looking for either two or a full set of 4 near the Columbus Ohio area. Preferably in gunmetal.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I have two bent snowflakes on my car currently. The balance ok, but I want to get them replaced before they mess up my tires. I'm looking for either two or a full set of 4 near the Columbus Ohio area. Preferably in gunmetal.
I have a full set of silver snowflakes in great condition.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Can you PM me pictures and if you’re willing to meet somewhere near Columbus?
I live in PA. If you want to we can meet in PA somewhere that would be close for both of us. I will knock down the price to if you would do that. I will PM you pictures when I get back home

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how badly are yours bent? Places like Wheel Medic will fix them if they can do so safely
They aren't too bad to put tires on apparently because Discount Tire just put new tires on without calling to tel me they were bent even though I told them to let me know if there are any issues with the wheels before they put the tires on :/

The problem is that the previous owner did a really bad black spray paint job so I kinda don't want to spend the money to have them fixed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I live west of Indy. I have a brand new OEM snowflake still in the box. Never had rubber on it. And I have another used one that is rash free and the last one has a few chips on it. I would separate them. And they are the darker ones of my 2015 ST3
And I’m off work all this week too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts