Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am right now looking for a cat back exhaust, boomba shifter, both side motor mounts, intercooler and piping, st3 leather seats and an accessport. Cash ready. All parts are for a 2014 st3. Also looking for big turbo kit. Thanks. Other parts will be considered including wheels. Thanks again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am right now looking for a cat back exhaust, boomba shifter, both side motor mounts, intercooler and piping, st3 leather seats and an accessport. Cash ready. All parts are for a 2014 st3. Also looking for big turbo kit. Thanks. Other parts will be considered including wheels. Thanks again.
Make sure you include the rmm if you don't have it already. Panda is having a sale on atp turbo kits right now too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure you include the rmm if you don't have it already. Panda is having a sale on atp turbo kits right now too.
I have a rmm and a couple other little things. The car has been sitting in my garage for a couple months now. Got the spark to put it back on the road and try and improve on the stock 13.80 I ran. Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Trying to get back to you via PM since I have the ST3 seats, but haven't heard back from you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
6000 miles on built transmission with a limited slip differential and heat treated syncros 1-4 and mountune quick shift.
Short throw shifter Assy.
GTX3076r turbo kit
True 3” MBRP exhaust
3” down pipe
3” pipe extension
Real HKS sequential BOV
Secondary injection system
Snow performance W/M injection system
Vented catch can with PERM plate
AP3 Cobb tuner
after market motor mounts all 3
FORGE intercooler
custom down pipe bracket
after market exhaust hangers
Engine bored out to a 2.3L with forged internals and 75lbs valve springs with filtered oil cap
I am sure I am forgetting something, let me know if you are still in the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts