Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was told by the admin these have been out of stock for over a year and they do not plan to make more.

Anyone have 1 or 2 they'd be willing to part with on the cheap?
Or anyone making reproductions?

Thanks.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2017 Kona Blue ST1
560 Posts
I have been looking for one or two as well. Is there an official decal or if someone can get me the vector file I look into options for having them made.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,692 Posts
I have been looking for one or two as well. Is there an official decal or if someone can get me the vector file I look into options for having them made.

Thanks
They were part of being a premium member, somebody would just mail them out annually when your subscription renews. I do have at least 1 kicking around, maybe 4. They are pretty nice actually.

What info do you need? I could scan it, lol. I would be asking someone for permission, but I have no idea who was doing them, and they were not an item for sale per say, so I don't feel bad about it.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kona Blue ST1
560 Posts
I was unaware that it was part of the premium membership. Honestly I was just looking for another way to help support the site.

·
Super Moderator
8,692 Posts
I was unaware that it was part of the premium membership. Honestly I was just looking for another way to help support the site.
Well that's how I got the ones I have, they no longer ship out though and I forget if they were for sale ever. So if you still want to proceed, I can help.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kona Blue ST1
560 Posts
Yeah if you need to ask permission please do. The company I would design emergency vehicles for has it's own graphics shop in house. I can always ask them for a quote to copy.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Yeah if you need to ask permission please do. The company I would design emergency vehicles for has it's own graphics shop in house. I can always ask them for a quote to copy.
If you can get copies made I would love one! Just need to know where to send my money haha. I'm sure a few other people would be willing to get together to buy a few or something.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I can make custom decals as well, but I don't know what the rules are here or if it's a copyright issue with the site admins.
What's the process to get these made. I would've PM'd you but I think you've got it disabled?

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
you can go to any local vinyl shop and make whatever you want. The only time I have gotten pushback is when it blatantly trademarked, like “ford” or “Disney” etc etc

airplane fuel tanks have huge stickers that tell the capacity and type required and/or allowed. They wear out quick for obvious reasons and the factory charges 800 bucks for the dam things. Local shop did them for me for 5 bucks each and i can verify they do not peel off at 520mph 😬

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Im premium and no decals yet. but who knows. we do need to get these made...

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Im going to search for some of the spares I have, scan them up.
Thats what i'm talking about. take the initiative. Lmk if There is anything you need? are they the windshield banners like posted above? or the standard 6-8"?

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
I like them! offer a few different color schemes.... and im sold...

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
I will talk to mine later this week too...need some new caution labels for landing gear anyways 😬

·
Super Moderator
6,736 Posts
Back in the day (when this forum first started) all one had to do was request a pair, provide an address and about a week later they appeared in your mailbox. Then the forum was sold and they disappeared once the supply ran out.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Back in the day (when this forum first started) all one had to do was request a pair, provide an address and about a week later they appeared in your mailbox. Then the forum was sold and they disappeared once the supply ran out.
can we blame duece? He apparently has a supply stashed 😂

1 - 20 of 150 Posts