Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I am looking for my first Focus ST. I will be selling my 2004 ZX5 SVT and I am looking to get into an ST very soon!
My budget is around $9000 to $12500.
I understand at this price I may get something with a little higher mileage, that is OK. I will also consider rebuilt title cars if they have been fixed properly with documentation.
I am willing to travel all throughout Ohio and the surrounding states. I have cash in hand.
Please message me or text 740-304-9820 anytime. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Anything out there? Budget increased to 13k! thanks!
Have you tried www.cars.com to search for used options nearby? Honestly I don't think you'll be able to get an ST for only 13k. I haven't seen a single ST go below 16k, however to be honest I think that would be a pretty awesome down payment on one to finance somewhere to get pretty low payments. Best of luck!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
If you find an ST for 13k please please please post pictures of it and post PROOF. Not trying to sound like an ass and I apologize in advance if it comes off that way. And good luck with your search

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've found a few. Found a rebuilt title one with 59k miles for $9500 and it's an st2. Found a few others around 13-14 but the mileage is near 90-100k. Still looking.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm selling mine here in Toronto, ON. Would you be interested in a Canadian car?

Tuxedo Black ST3, about 75,000 miles. Perfect condition (for a 4-yr old car) Never been in an accident, driven only by me (I'll be 50 this year). Serviced at Ford, using RedLine oil since the first change; all service records included. Husky Liners F & B, COBB intake, TurboSmart BOV included if you want. COBB AP (with a tune from Stratified) would be $450 extra.

Other extras too if you're interested.

I'm selling it for $15,000 CAD firm. Would be around $11,500 in USD.

Importing it into the US would be your responsibility.

LMK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts