1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Thanks, they are on an 8 week delay before stock is in. I was hoping to pick something up quicker.

dang that sucks,

Oh here you go, just the turbo to intercooler pipe

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/products/charge-pipe-combo

My only issue with the Panda pipes is it looks like the cold side pipe doesn't have the factory mounting tab to the bottom of the engine to keep it from sagging. I'm not sure if the Depo ones have it either though. JBR does, and so does Cobb.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the update. I looked at the Panda unit earlier and almost pulled the trigger on it. I found a new Depo Racing set on Ebay and purchased it this morning. I figure I will sell my aftermarket hot side pipe on the forum here and just go ahead with Depo's hot and cold pipe. I've had the hot side pipe for so long that I've forgotten which brand it it. I know it's a two-piece pipe whereas the Depo pipe is one piece. I should have the set in a few days and I'll most likely decide once I get under the car. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Just a heads up i bought the panda cold side and it took over a month to arrive and when i got it i had to trim the coupler a little for it to fit right.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thanks for the update. I looked at the Panda unit earlier and almost pulled the trigger on it. I found a new Depo Racing set on Ebay and purchased it this morning. I figure I will sell my aftermarket hot side pipe on the forum here and just go ahead with Depo's hot and cold pipe. I've had the hot side pipe for so long that I've forgotten which brand it it. I know it's a two-piece pipe whereas the Depo pipe is one piece. I should have the set in a few days and I'll most likely decide once I get under the car. Thanks for your help.
What hot side do you have?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have a cold side kit. ill look at it when I get home and then post an update for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts