Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any catless downpipe will do, as long as it will not have any fitment issues, meaning crappy ebay downpipes.

Prefer to spend $200 or less shipped depending on condition.

I am in Lubbock, Texas atm, So keep that in mind.

Thanks.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Any catless downpipe will do, as long as it will not have any fitment issues, meaning crappy ebay downpipes.

Prefer to spend $200 or less shipped depending on condition.

I am in Lubbock, Texas atm, So keep that in mind.

Thanks.
I purchased a CNT catless downpipe and the lower bracket pins were not even close. I have heard from others that had the same issue. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased a CNT catless downpipe and the lower bracket pins were not even close. I have heard from others that had the same issue. Just an FYI.
Are they good enough to cut off and reweld back on though? I can weld pretty well, so I might be able to do a CNT, but how is the rest of the quality on one of those?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Depo has a catless available brand new for $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they do, but none are in stock atm, so I was wanting to see how the used market was.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Are they good enough to cut off and reweld back on though? I can weld pretty well, so I might be able to do a CNT, but how is the rest of the quality on one of those?
I was going to heat mine up and bend them into place. I think re-welding them would be fine. Rest of it was 100%.

To elaborate, the two posts were not lined up side to side, the length was fine and from the front to the back of the car they were positioned well.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone have anything? I am still looking used before I buy new, would rather save the money atm.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody? I am still looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts