Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
looking for any after market dp preferably catless but either is fine. In california but will pay for shipping if needed.
You gonna be able to pass California's strict emissions junk with a catless pipe? Lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,065 Posts
California referees reading this..
Cat Carnivore Felidae Whiskers Small to medium-sized cats

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,065 Posts
Well that's assuming that in the next two years everyone in that state isn't living off government supplied insect protein and driving fart powered vehicles.

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Well that's assuming that in the next two years everyone in that state isn't living off government supplied insect protein and driving fart powered vehicles.

View attachment 396649
I mean... They dump untold amount of water back into the ocean to save a fish that can't swim, so God knows what else they'll do to protect us.

To OP. If you're willing to be patient, Whoosh and Depo Racing both make a catless DP that's high quality and under $200 brand new. I have the Whoosh one installed right now and had no problems with it at all. Both are fairly responsive to emails as well, if you want to ask them for an ETA.

Reactions: AustinJG

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,922 Posts
I mean... They dump untold amount of water back into the ocean to save a fish that can't swim, so God knows what else they'll do to protect us.

To OP. If you're willing to be patient, Whoosh and Depo Racing both make a catless DP that's high quality and under $200 brand new. I have the Whoosh one installed right now and had no problems with it at all. Both are fairly responsive to emails as well, if you want to ask them for an ETA.
They may even be sitting in a shipping container on a boat off the coast of CA now, ready to break another oil pipeline.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a catless downpipe that I’m looking to sell. It came with the ST that I put together for my wife, went a little more tame and put a stock downpipe and Ford Performance cat back on it for her as see dailies it with our son. I can email or text pictures of it if you’d like.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a catless downpipe that I’m looking to sell. It came with the ST that I put together for my wife, went a little more tame and put a stock downpipe and Ford Performance cat back on it for her as see dailies it with our son. I can email or text pictures of it if you’d like.
Do you still have the catless downpipe?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts