Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a newer Focus ST. I will be checking back regularly (likely daily) but would like everyone to know that I am looking diligently and I am a serious buyer and looking forward to joining this community.

Item WTB:*2015-2017 ST2 or ST3

Condition: Used but new condition and clean title, preferrably less than 25k miles. Color not important.

Price:*Negotiable ~$20k

Location of item:*Irrelevant, I am in Houston, TX and willing to drive anywhere CONTUS only.

Before I'm banned, I am aware that there is a minimum of ONE MONTH membership AND 25 posts required before creating a new thread in the marketplace and that I've just started, but I am itching to get a new car and join what I've gathered over the past few months is a solid community of ST enthusiasts and can't wait. If you must remove this due to my lack of community experience, then I apologize and didn't intend any disrespect. Otherwise I look forward to anyone wanting to throw options my way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods can close. I am the proud new owner of a 2016 that I picked up in Dallas on Thursday night!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts