Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got hit and need a new fender would love it if some one had a TS painted pass see front fender just laying around looking for a new home I am in NYC and willing to travel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
I had someone back into my 14 RR and bent in my front driver side fender. I was able to find a junk yard that had a RR focus and got the fender from it. In your case no SE comes in that color, you can at least find a clean fender from an SE and have it repainted, yes your TS paint is stupid expensive. just what I would try doing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah That may just what I need to do, But for the cost, its almost cheaper to buy the Anderson composite Carbon Fiber Fenders. FML. If I do I will have the passenger side for sale Jake722. Just seems there is a 10 week wait on the carbon fiber ones.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah That may just what I need to do, But for the cost, its almost cheaper to buy the Anderson composite Carbon Fiber Fenders. FML. If I do I will have the passenger side for sale Jake722. Just seems there is a 10 week wait on the carbon fiber ones.
I was close to getting the carbon ones lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts