Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A. Item for sale/trade: Stratified 2 port aux fuel kit
B. Condition: New In box
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $800
D. Location of item: Atlanta, GA

20210709_205930.jpg

I just received this the other day and the day before i found a great deal on a brand new 4 port kit i just couldn't pass up. Hoping someone is looking to pick one up without the week and a half wait for it to ship from Canada.

Comes with everything needed to install minus the tuning cable for the split second controller. You can find the usb to serial cable at any computer store like Microcenter/BestBuy or on Amazon.

The price is a little negotiable if someone is interested in taking it off my hands. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are your goals?
Not looking to build the motor that's why I went with the 2 port. Then I found a killer deal on the 4 port. I liked the idea of the 4 port spraying directly on the valves for cleaning.

I'm fine where I am but wanted to run 93 and E blend for cleaning and cooler burning with a little extra power. I'd be fine at 400 for a daily driver.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
560 Posts
What 4 port kit do you have?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much are you wanting for the 4 Port. Why did you change your mind?
I purchased the 2 port then the day after it shipped I came across the new 4 port on Facebook and originally wanted that. I purchased the 4 port as well thinking I could return the 2 port and its just been a hassle trying to do the return so I'm trying to sell one. 800 shipped for the 2 port. 1200 shipped for the 4 port bnib for both. I'm loosing money on the 2 port if I ship it back or sell it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.