Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have an odd question(well maybe not that odd). I was recently notified of the door latch recall as well as the BCM recall so I went to my local dealership to get that done today, as well as my routine oil change as it was due. However, while they were doing the oil change they found a leak from the wiper fluid reservoir and the quote they gave me to replace it was a little bit much for my liking as my father and I both don't mind working on our cars. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase a new reservoir or one that isn't OEM that would fit in its place and around what price they would be. I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere else I used the forum search and was unable to find anything in any of the posts. Any help is much appreciated and thanks for everyone's time. By the way its not like it has to be replaced immediately as the leak isn't so bad it is running the reservoir dry. Also, it is a 2014 ST1 I don't know if that matters or anything. Again, I really appreciate the help.

LCCLST

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Why not get one from a wrecked focus at a junk yard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Duchess Thanks for that! Will definitely use if I can't find locally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts