Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MB wheels with GT Radial Champions Ice Pro Tires 215/50/r17 with TPMS and hub centric rings
Used for 2 seasons; plenty of tread left.

Picture shows the wheel with the most curb rash. This is a great setup, it let me plow through the snow. The whole wheel setup cost $1200 new.
Looking for $600 for the wheels. Will throw in a used set of husky liner floor liners with the wheels for $650 (cost $140 new). Will sell the husky liners for $85 by themselves.

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Alloy wheel Wheel Tire Rim Spoke
Tire Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Hand Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Alloy wheel

Located in Cleveland, OH.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available, yes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
And those tires are at 117 each at DiscountTireDirect. With the wheels, that's $826. TPMS can be $40 to $160. Worst case scenario, now up to $986. Plus mounting and balancing for $100ish puts it at $1086. If he did it at a local tire store instead of online and had to pay tax of 8%, then add on another $87 (or perhaps the wheels were simply more expensive 2 years ago). That puts it around $1173, installed, with pricey TPMS.

So yeah, I can believe the whole setup was around $1200 new. Can you put together a cheaper set? Of course you can. Depending on the actual tread depth remaining (judging by the coin, maybe 5-7 32nds of tread remaining), his asking price of $600 is fair and justified. Just my opinion, though. :)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
And those tires are at 117 each at DiscountTireDirect. With the wheels, that's $826. TPMS can be $40 to $160. Worst case scenario, now up to $986. Plus mounting and balancing for $100ish puts it at $1086. If he did it at a local tire store instead of online and had to pay tax of 8%, then add on another $87 (or perhaps the wheels were simply more expensive 2 years ago). That puts it around $1173, installed, with pricey TPMS.

So yeah, I can believe the whole setup was around $1200 new. Can you put together a cheaper set? Of course you can. Depending on the actual tread depth remaining (judging by the coin, maybe 5-7 32nds of tread remaining), his asking price of $600 is fair and justified. Just my opinion, though. :)
alrighty then...:smile:

Reactions: Dan00Hawk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts