Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MB wheels with GT Radial Champions Ice Pro Tires 215/50/r17 with TPMS and hub centric rings
Used for 2 seasons; plenty of tread left.

Picture shows the wheel with the most curb rash. This is a great setup, it let me plow through the snow. The whole wheel setup cost $1200 new.
Looking for $600 for the wheels. Will throw in a used set of husky liner floor liners with the wheels for $650 (cost $140 new). Will sell the husky liners for $85 by themselves.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Located in Cleveland, OH.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available, yes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
And those tires are at 117 each at DiscountTireDirect. With the wheels, that's $826. TPMS can be $40 to $160. Worst case scenario, now up to $986. Plus mounting and balancing for $100ish puts it at $1086. If he did it at a local tire store instead of online and had to pay tax of 8%, then add on another $87 (or perhaps the wheels were simply more expensive 2 years ago). That puts it around $1173, installed, with pricey TPMS.

So yeah, I can believe the whole setup was around $1200 new. Can you put together a cheaper set? Of course you can. Depending on the actual tread depth remaining (judging by the coin, maybe 5-7 32nds of tread remaining), his asking price of $600 is fair and justified. Just my opinion, though. :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
And those tires are at 117 each at DiscountTireDirect. With the wheels, that's $826. TPMS can be $40 to $160. Worst case scenario, now up to $986. Plus mounting and balancing for $100ish puts it at $1086. If he did it at a local tire store instead of online and had to pay tax of 8%, then add on another $87 (or perhaps the wheels were simply more expensive 2 years ago). That puts it around $1173, installed, with pricey TPMS.

So yeah, I can believe the whole setup was around $1200 new. Can you put together a cheaper set? Of course you can. Depending on the actual tread depth remaining (judging by the coin, maybe 5-7 32nds of tread remaining), his asking price of $600 is fair and justified. Just my opinion, though. :)
alrighty then...:smile:

Reactions: Dan00Hawk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts