Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a off day so I got the ST sealed for winter.
I started with Adams wheel cleaner, I cut it 1:1 a 16oz bottle has lasted me all summer with biweekly cleanings. My wheels are coated with CQuartz DLux, when it gets cold I will swap them out for my winter set and re coat them.
I then used ONR to do a rinseless wash to clean the car up.
The paint was fairly smooth so I did not clay, I usually only clay in spring anyway. I used 5.5" griots BOSS orange pads and HD speed. I topped that with a bit of Megs nxt really to use it up.
My trim is also coated, and was topped with Adams super vrt.
Onto the front grille. Autogeek sent me a ragtop brush to test. RaggTopp Premium Convertible Top Brush I figured I had it and would try it. I sprayed some megs APC at 10:1 let it dwell, and dipped the brush in a bit of ONR wash solution and brushed the grille. I flushed it with clean water, and blew it out with air from the air compressor. There is nothing else on it. This is the one part I could never get clean, and usually just skip it as I just get depressed on how dirty it still is.

IMG_4385.JPG

IMG_4386.JPG

IMG_4387.JPG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Looks good!
Im still stalling on buying pads for my DA.... other things have needed my money sadly
Im about to do a hand seal for the winter, this give me some more ideas *taps fingers together maniacally*

Reactions: Cooper
1 - 2 of 2 Posts