Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently working on a winter build of my Fost doing forged internals. Are you currently doing a winter build sale. Heard a rumor you are. Thanks

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am currently working on a winter build of my Fost doing forged internals. Are you currently doing a winter build sale. Heard a rumor you are. Thanks
You JUST missed our 12Days sale. We absolutely love when you guys buy direct from us, but when we are asked about a forum discount or any other discount we will generally refer you to one of our vendors. Most if not all have forum discounts and possibly free shipping or maybe some other kind of sale going on. This way you are supporting 2 businesses with 1 purchase keeping the growth of the FoST platform alive. Also, we do not like to undercut our vendors or try to "steal" sales from them as they are a HUGE part of our business. We hope you guys understand our reasoning behind this, but we think you guys do.
PLEASE reach out to one of these forum sponsors.
CJ Pony Parts, Edge Autosport, Lethal Performance, Rallysport Direct, for a full list of vendors please visit: cp-e? | Custom Performance Engineering

1 - 2 of 2 Posts