Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 18x8.5 5x108 with 35-40 offset in candy apple red for under a couple hundred bucks each. I found these on ebay, and I really like the style, but they are 30 offsets, which just comes out too far for me. These are STR 607's str 607 30 offset.jpg .

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I'm looking for 18x8.5 5x108 with 35-40 offset in candy apple red for under a couple hundred bucks each. I found these on ebay, and I really like the style, but they are 30 offsets, which just comes out too far for me. These are STR 607's View attachment 203049 .
Looks like Niche Milan wheels, doubt they make that size though. You'd also have to paint them. I'll edit this if I think of any more similar wheels.

Edit: MRR VP5 come in the correct size, would need painted.

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
I think it was just a wording thing with @brian60, but I'd get them powder coated as opposed to painting them. Paint chips very easily when tires are mounted and dismounted, especially if it's a normal drop center wheel. If it's a reversed wheel then it would be a little better for not damaging the face when dismounting and mounting tires. Also you would be very hard pressed to find a wheel in that exact style that the manufacturer makes in that color from the get go. The TSW Rivage comes in a silver version that you could send out to get powder coated. It should be an 18x8 though(+40mm and they sit just perfect). I run the TSW Rivage in the gloss black with ball cut machining.

EDIT: http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_rivage.php

Reactions: kmatgwill

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I think it was just a wording thing with @brian60, but I'd get them powder coated as opposed to painting them. Paint chips very easily when tires are mounted and dismounted, especially if it's a normal drop center wheel. If it's a reversed wheel then it would be a little better for not damaging the face when dismounting and mounting tires. Also you would be very hard pressed to find a wheel in that exact style that the manufacturer makes in that color from the get go. The TSW Rivage comes in a silver version that you could send out to get powder coated. It should be an 18x8 though(+40mm and they sit just perfect). I run the TSW Rivage in the gloss black with ball cut machining.

EDIT: Rivage Alloy Wheels by TSW
Yeah powder coating only for wheels, you're right on the wording I should have been less "generalizing" lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts