Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
The GT350 knob looks like it is recessed for a lockout....

I currently run the Mustang knob on my FoST and I had to modify our reverse lockout collar because of the fact that the Mustang knob did not have as deep of a recess as our stock FoST knob. I am going to say that the GT350 knob WILL fit, but you will probably have to do a little tinkering with the reverse lockout. Those adapters look terrible IMO and essentially negate any of the added "good looks" of the new shift knob. But that's just my opinion....

Here is the 2015 Mustang knob that I am currently running. This picture is obviously in a Mustang and not a FoST. 2016-Ford-Mustang-EcoBoost-shifter-knob.jpg

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yep, my bad, I re-read the original posts link and it reads like they re-threaded the knobs to work on other Mustangs and it is the same as the Focus ST - 12mmx1.25.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
It's nice I suppose, but I mean, if you're paying 100$ for a shift knob, you might as well spend just a little more, and get a custom one from WCLatheWerks :cool2:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yep, my bad, I re-read the original posts link and it reads like they re-threaded the knobs to work on other Mustangs and it is the same as the Focus ST - 12mmx1.25.
Sorry, I didn't mean to say heck... I meant to say check :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts