1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
That doesn't seem like a good enough deal to be worth going through extra modifying to make it work. How much do they usually go for?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
$800 I'm getting it for $400, brand new. Do you know if it will work or not?
Will there be quite a few modification to make it work?
Oh you are getting it for $400. I thought you were saying $715 was a good deal. I've never done the installation myself so I don't know if it will work. Like most things, if you have the patience and the skill you can make just about anything work, not sure how extensive it would be in this case. Really you would just need the IM spacer with built in ports, which there are a few options for our car, and then just run the lines. I don't know what else the install entails though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh you are getting it for $400. I thought you were saying $715 was a good deal. I've never done the installation myself so I don't know if it will work. Like most things, if you have the patience and the skill you can make just about anything work, not sure how extensive it would be in this case. Really you would just need the IM spacer with built in ports, which there are a few options for our car, and then just run the lines. I don't know what else the install entails though.
I have the panda charge pipe with meth port already.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think he means to ask your question in there, one of aquamist's engineers frequents that thread.

That will probably be your best chance in getting an accurate answer.
Alright, thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
There is are i wanna say 2 users on here selling get a set that is almost positively for our cars in the parts for sale section. Why risk a 400 dollar hit "trying" to make something work? Buy something for a little bit more that you know will work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is are i wanna say 2 users on here selling get a set that is almost positively for our cars in the parts for sale section. Why risk a 400 dollar hit "trying" to make something work? Buy something for a little bit more that you know will work.

Because If it does work out then, I saved $400 on a $800 kit. I'm sure it will work, I just need to double check. I would hate to past up a great deal.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I understand where your coming from saving money, but 400 dollars on a gamble trying to make something work vs 800 to 900 for something that does work. Piece of mind for me but hey its you money and with enough of it you can make anything work.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I understand where your coming from saving money, but 400 dollars on a gamble trying to make something work vs 800 to 900 for something that does work. Piece of mind for me but hey its you money and with enough of it you can make anything work.

I will learn more hopefully soon. I message aquamist to see what they thought. Thank you for the help so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts