Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This debut at SEMA and I was wondering if this is available somewhere for the 2015 Focus ST also? This is by far one of the best looking Fiestas in my opinion, and I'm not really a Flare guy.
FiestaWidebody1.jpg
FiestaWidebody2.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted this in the SS-Tuning Vendor section as they just released, here are the wide body/diffuser options for the 15-16 ST. It's not as aggressive as the Fiesta above but they look great IMHO.

Fender Flares are out for the '15-'16.

Wide Body Kit Focus ST | Focus ST Wide Body Kit by SS-tuning | Online shop SS tuning

Diffuser has been out for a while.

Diffuser Ford Focus ST | Ford Focus ST Diffuser by SS-tuning | Online shop SS tuning
Your the man Twiz! Much Appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
that fiest looks killer I love the exhaust exit!

I'm not a fan of the fender flares I normally see, they are cheezy, they look ok but yeah not for me.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I posted this in the SS-Tuning Vendor section as they just released, here are the wide body/diffuser options for the 15-16 ST. It's not as aggressive as the Fiesta above but they look great IMHO.

Fender Flares are out for the '15-'16.

Wide Body Kit Focus ST | Focus ST Wide Body Kit by SS-tuning | Online shop SS tuning

Diffuser has been out for a while.

Diffuser Ford Focus ST | Ford Focus ST Diffuser by SS-tuning | Online shop SS tuning
Too bad they haven't made anything for the 14s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Too bad they haven't made anything for the 14s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Actually they do...or at least did. I don't see it for sale on their website anymore but here is a link to one of their cars with the '13-'14 fender flares on it. Focus ST (300 bhp) | tuning FORD | Online Store SS-tuning

I originally saw this car and wanted these for my '16 as I'm also not a big fan of the AP kit. I'm sure they'll still sell you a kit for the '14 if you email them, I've emailed a few times and always get a quick response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts