Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a car and they missing
I'm looking to put them back, but they guy said he threw them out haha.
anyone for a set maybe they are willing to part with?
oh, btw, ordered a new ford badge too...not even sure wtf, but guy had a subaru logo on there.
IMG_8701.JPG

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
What slats exactly?

You mean the AGS or whatever it's called, that is attached to the radiator/intercooler?
It's not needed.

Or the lower opening of the bumper? (Which I think folks cut off for aesthetic reasons)

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
What slats exactly?

You mean the AGS or whatever it's called, that is attached to the radiator/intercooler?
It's not needed.

Or the lower opening of the bumper? (Which I think folks cut off for aesthetic reasons)
Judging by the picture? Fairly sure OP's referring to the lower plastic trim piece on the front facia.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
I have the stock AGS and the lower rubber air director thing sitting in my garage. If you are interested I'd sell them to you. Shipping will be a bear though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ags is gone too...i just need the lower grille, you can see on my car its missing
ill send you a message

·
Registered
145 Posts
As to why people do it, it's a personal preference for looks. A lot of people who upgrade their FMIC do it to show off the FMIC a little more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IMG_8658.JPG yeah it does look horrible, but check out what under that red decal
lol
my new ford logo should be here by end of the week hopefully...i still gotta figure out how they attached the subaru logo on there

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
View attachment 138089 yeah it does look horrible, but check out what under that red decal
lol
my new ford logo should be here by end of the week hopefully...i still gotta figure out how they attached the subaru logo on there
Well that's a first. I understand the aesthetic stuff, to each his own ya know? But that just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fits like a glove if thats you thing
looked even funnier since my next door neighbor drive a 600hp STI lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so i messaged a guy that i got it from, and he said he did it as a joke to mess with his subie friends, he has an 800HP STI
he said he was amazed how well it fit too, hah

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Squirrel took mine out. I have a spare that I have yet to put back on. The exposed FMIC look grew on me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts