Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So we decided to have some fun. We added an EXTRA 10% off a bunch of products. Some were already on sale, bumping some products up to 25% off! But there is no way to tell what qualifies unless you add them to your cart and see the message circled below. Oh, and only 40 people will get this extra savings before it expires!

extra.jpg

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Coilovers, Lowering Springs, Struts, Sway Bars, & other suspension goodies are all 10% off when you add them to cart!

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Coilovers, Lowering Springs, Struts, Sway Bars, & other suspension goodies are all 10% off when you add them to cart!
Cobb springs were still 299

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Cobb springs were still 299

Sorry, unfortunately Cobb & Mountune are excluded from our sales due to the agreement we have with them each at this time. However, Cobb Springs are available for 10% off directly from them for their own sale.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I see you have h&r Springs for $212 otd and steeda has their for $221. Any differences between either spring?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I see you have h&r Springs for $212 otd and steeda has their for $221. Any differences between either spring?
I have the H&R on mine and really like it. If I'm not mistaken they drop the car a tad lower than the Steeda, but don't quote me on that.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Sorry, unfortunately Cobb & Mountune are excluded from our sales due to the agreement we have with them each at this time. However, Cobb Springs are available for 10% off directly from them for their own sale.
Fair enough guys. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts