Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like there's a 100% chance of amazing deals in the forecast next week!

While everyone else is waiting until Black Friday to offer some great deals, we decided to spread ours out a full week to give everyone a chance to get what they want without having to wake up super early or stay up crazy late. So, checkout the FoST Mods forecast and check back here or on the FoST Mods Facebook page for the coupon code each day.

It all kicks off tomorrow with 10% off all Air Filters, Intakes, and Intake Accessories like Throttle Body Spacers and Filter Cleaning Kits.

fbdeals (1).png

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I want to play a guessing game.

Looks like the cobb ap v3 for Wednesday.

Coilovers for Thursday.

And wheels and tires for Friday.

Monday and Tuesday I am stumped.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to play a guessing game.

Looks like the cobb ap v3 for Wednesday.

Coilovers for Thursday.

And wheels and tires for Friday.

Monday and Tuesday I am stumped.
...Assuming they aren't just blurred random images to be filled in with real ones... muwahahahaha.

·
Registered
795 Posts
...Assuming they aren't just blurred random images to be filled in with real ones... muwahahahaha.
Good attempt to throw people off. We stand by our guesses lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Do all the other previous sales stay intact on black Friday?

·
Registered
165 Posts
If that is really an APv3, I'm gonna shoot myself haha I just bought an IC which terminated my mod yearly budget

·
Registered
812 Posts
Just ordered a new set of HPS brake pads - thank you guys for the great deal! Looking forward to the rest of the week

Best,
John

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just ordered a new set of HPS brake pads - thank you guys for the great deal! Looking forward to the rest of the week

Best,
John
Thanks for the order, glad we could get you taken care of. They will ship out tomorrow.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Exhaust sale is live! 11% off, code is EXHAUST11. I know, the coupon codes are so original.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts