Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I work with GReddy performance parts in the R&D department. Now I know we have not been a big name in the domestic sports car scene, but I'm hoping the change that with the Focus ST. I am a fan of this car and I think it has great potential. I am pushing towards making an after market performance parts line for the Focus ST starting obviously with a cat back exhaust system and going on from there (downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc.). So long story short I am trying to do some research as to who would be interested in a GReddy performance line up for the Focus ST. If you guys could give me some feed back as to what type of parts and what price range you are looking for, it would really help me gear this product line for the end user. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer

- Aaron
R&D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
A front lip or some aero would be ideal! seems like the few aero things we have people are scooping up as fast as they can be made.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think a rear diffuser might be a pretty hot item if you made one... just thinking out loud

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be interested in chassis stiffening braces, like a front and rear upper strut brace, and the under-body braces that reduce body roll etc. I can only find UK spec braces as of right now.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I would be interested in chassis stiffening braces, like a front and rear upper strut brace, and the under-body braces that reduce body roll etc. I can only find UK spec braces as of right now.
This is a good idea also

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
Interested in being a test mule for an improved FMIC over stock.

Sorry, thought a bit faster than I type. Or is it the other way around?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Also willing to be a test mule!

EDIT: especially since I came up with most of the ideas :cool2:

·
Registered
453 Posts
It would be cool to have a different sounding BOV (like the type S) for people on sock turbos

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.