Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
No problem, thanks for the quick service.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The shirts we use are Gildan 2000 models. It would not surprise me if you already have a couple of these shirts, they are that popular. These are a great overall tshirt and I have not had any shrinking issues with my own collection. They will fade with time like any other tshirt but genuinely hold up well.

I have not put together any tshirt & lanyard combo packages. If you want to get both (anyone else as well) PM me for a super secret discount code when ordering a shirt and lanyard together.

John
Thanks John! Order placed!

·
Registered
582 Posts
They are live now! Heads up I only ordered 100 lanyards so don't delay in placing an order. The image and logo came out nice and crisp. I'll be candid and say the stitching could have been done better. Still for $7.50 delivered I feel these are a great value.

Single Lanyard: FocusST.org Lanyard FREE Shipping in USA ? MesaThread

Two Lanyards: TWO x FocusST.org Lanyards FREE Shipping in USA ? MesaThread

Lanyard & Frame Combo: FocustST.org Boss Kit Lanyard and License Frame Combo FREE Shipping in ? MesaThread

And all of our other goodies: Products ? MesaThread

John
Thanks John! Ordered Lanyard and Frame!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Have lanyards shipped out yet? Never got any tracking or anything
Not sure why you did not receive a tracking number. I resent the info your way please let me know if you have not received this notice.

All of the orders placed Sunday and Monday were dropped off with the USPS late Monday. Looks like USPS did not start processing until Tuesday (they gotta have family time to, right?). This is the current status of your shipment "Your item departed our USPS facility in ANAHEIM, CA 92899 on July 28, 2015 at 11:51 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination." I'm guessing you will receive your package tomorrow or Friday?

Again please let me know if you do not receive the lanyard.

Thank you for the order!

John

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Well I missed keeping up with this thread. I didn't think these were going to happen. But I kept my word and ordered a set of 2

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Well I missed keeping up with this thread. I didn't think these were going to happen. But I kept my word and ordered a set of 2.
I agree this has been a long time coming. Thankfully they are here now and moving at a quick pace.

Your order is packed and will be dropped off at the PO before lunch (Cali time).

Thank you for the order,

John

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
Just tracked my shipment, said they got delivered. I've got presents when I get home.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
New loot. Thanks again.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
just ordered a lanyard and frame. Now all I need is that beanie to be made
Is that a beanie challenge?

Earlier you mentioned wanting a beanie with the Ford branded ST logo. Maybe I'm a puss but I have no intention of running with FoMoCo's intellectual property. But I can certainly put together some beanies with FST.org artwork. With or without Focus profile? I can have them listed on the web site in about two weeks.

Feedback please.

John

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not intended as a challenge but if it gets you to make beanies then prove to me you can haha. Someone had brought up the idea before me and I was just supporting it. I'd love to see the FST.org style with or without the focus outline!

101 - 120 of 134 Posts