Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Are these getting made?
Yes these are finally getting made. They are scheduled to land here on or near 7/27 and they will be listed on the website as soon as they arrive.

Pricing has not been finalized yet but I expect them to go for $10.00 delivered here in the good old USA.

Here is a look at the final proof.

FST Lanyard Final.jpg

Thanks for hanging in there on this everyone.

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I'd take a couple, ever thought about doing just a focus st beanie?

The lanyards will be available soon. I was just looking into beanies and caps. These would require embroidery and I have found a source that will do small runs. Only downside is they would run roughly $28.00 delivered, caps would be right at $30.00 delivered. Candidly I feel that is a little too spendy but it is the best price I could find for a low production quality item.
@Dragnspd and everyone else share some thoughts on this idea please.

John

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
I'm down for two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The lanyards will be available soon. I was just looking into beanies and caps. These would require embroidery and I have found a source that will do small runs. Only downside is they would run roughly $28.00 delivered, caps would be right at $30.00 delivered. Candidly I feel that is a little too spendy but it is the best price I could find for a low production quality item.

John
I would buy a couple beanies depending on what kind they were not a fan of the ones that are folded over itself just a straight flat beanie and I think a decent size St would look great you could do different colors for people to make a decision depending on what color ST they bought and maybe write focus or have that same pic of just the car that's on the lanyard put on the back of the beanie that way you could wear it either way

·
Registered
582 Posts

John
I'd be down for a beanie!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Any update?
They are live now! Heads up I only ordered 100 lanyards so don't delay in placing an order. The image and logo came out nice and crisp. I'll be candid and say the stitching could have been done better. Still for $7.50 delivered I feel these are a great value.

Single Lanyard: FocusST.org Lanyard FREE Shipping in USA ? MesaThread

Two Lanyards: TWO x FocusST.org Lanyards FREE Shipping in USA ? MesaThread

Lanyard & Frame Combo: FocustST.org Boss Kit Lanyard and License Frame Combo FREE Shipping in ? MesaThread

And all of our other goodies: Products ? MesaThread

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I would definitely be in for a package with a shirt or two, provided the shirts are nice quality that don't shrink 13 sizes when it gets near water.
The shirts we use are Gildan 2000 models. It would not surprise me if you already have a couple of these shirts, they are that popular. These are a great overall tshirt and I have not had any shrinking issues with my own collection. They will fade with time like any other tshirt but genuinely hold up well.

I have not put together any tshirt & lanyard combo packages. If you want to get both (anyone else as well) PM me for a super secret discount code when ordering a shirt and lanyard together.

John

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
I'm trying to order the lanyard plate combo with free shipping and the two lanyard with free shipping but it's adding the shipping. Just continue?

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
I ordered anyway, so I don't miss out. If you can do something about the shipping great, if not don't sweat it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I ordered anyway, so I don't miss out. If you can do something about the shipping great, if not don't sweat it.
Hey elyk864, Thanks for the lunch money!

You should see a refund for the shipping charge now. That is a glitch with the shopping cart I use. The free shipping is calculated off of total sale amount and not the actual items purchased. Anyhow sorry for the confusion and thank you for the order!

John

81 - 100 of 134 Posts