Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking about offering FocusST.org laynards but have no clue what to look for? What features make a cool lanyard? What sort of pricing will work on something like this?

If you'd like a FocusST.org lanyard please speak up!

John

11176485416_5581df74de_c.jpg

·
Registered
656 Posts
I prefer the shorter lanyards that don't hang out of my pocket and get looped around door knobs and railings. Something like 6" with a carabiner on the end is perfect for fishing your keys out of your pocket outside with a winter jacket and gloves on. Keep it between $5-10 and make the shipping cheap (letter mail possibly)

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'd want a lanyard I could put my work badges on and wear around my neck.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i prefer the shorter lanyards that don't hang out of my pocket and get looped around door knobs and railings. Something like 6" with a carabiner on the end is perfect for fishing your keys out of your pocket outside with a winter jacket and gloves on. Keep it between $5-10 and make the shipping cheap (letter mail possibly)
ditto!

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Where can I get one of those shirts?

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
$20? Damn. I paid $7 for the awesome Packers one I wear at work. Won't pay more than $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is why I say max. But let's see what the vendor says

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
I should be able to offer lanyards for under $10.00. Maybe offer a package deal on a tshirt and lanyard. I will do some research. John
From my experience with lanyards(I use them daily in industrial environments) the one I pictured on the first page is very strong and convenient. metal hook with snap QD. That design will serve most all very well.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts